Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Color Room Palette #50

There are some things that just have to be done no matter how difficult they may be.  This layout was one of them.  These photos were taken after my Uncles funeral back in August.  This was one the saddest events in my life and these photos have been staring at me for months waiting to find their place on a page.  Until this week I have not had a single idea on what I thought was the proper way to document them. When I saw the colors and layout this week, I thought they would be perfect for this.

This is my first layout for the color room.  I enjoyed the process, it was very therapeutic.  I look forward to participating in the future.  The pullout tag lists all the people in the photos.  I made most of the colored strips using many different techniques: stamping, heat embossing, watercolors, oil pastels, and markers.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment